St Helen's Primary & Nursery

June 24, 2020
by Mrs Brocardo
0 comments

You have made it !!!!!

Good Morning P5/6 for the very last time,

I can’t believe it is the end of the year, you have made me very proud to be your teacher and I hope you all have a lovely summer. I know it has been a difficult time learning from home but you have continued to show how hard working you all are during this time.

We have had lots of great times together and I have loved having each and every one of you in my class. You have taught me lots of things too and shown me great kindness by welcoming me into your lovely school. It has been amazing to watch all of you grow and mature throughout the year, especially your confidence in yourselves. Remember all the hard work you have put in this year, from the very beginning to the very end. Good luck in Primary 6 and Primary 7, exciting times are ahead and we all can’t wait to welcome you back into school in August. Your new teachers are really looking forward to working with you as they have heard such wonderful things about you all.

Remember to always try find something to smile about (and if you can’t think of something, look back on your year and you will definitely find something 🙂 )

See you soon,

Mrs Brocardo x

June 24, 2020
by Mrs Boyle
0 comments

Last day P1a

Good morning P1a!  Well this is the last day of term – I can’t believe it!  You have all been so amazing through all this!  We want to thank all your parents for their continued support and efforts throughout this time – it is very much appreciated!  It has been an absolute pleasure teaching you all and we will miss you!  But we look forward to seeing you back at school at big Primary 2’s in August!  Have a great summer!  I will post a video of some photos from this year onto Teams, so pop on later to see it!  From Mrs Boyle & Miss Gillooly xx

June 24, 2020
by Miss O'Toole
0 comments

Last Day – Primary 6

Good Morning Primary 6,

It is the final day of the school year! I have been so proud of all your hard work this year, especially over the last few months where you have all adapted to new learning ways. It has been a pleasure to teach each and everyone of you this year. I hope you have enjoyed this year as much as I have!

I have no doubt that you will all be superstars in Primary 7 and beyond🤩🌟. Have a fabulous summer and stay safe.

Ps if you haven’t already done so, check out the ‘Farewell Video’ I have created on MyTeams it features all our best memories from P6!

Lots of love,

Miss O’Toole xx

June 24, 2020
by Mrs K Hasselstrøm
0 comments

Primary 3/2 – Last School Day

Good morning everyone,

It is with some mixed emotions that I send this morning message. Today is the last school day before the summer holidays start.

Well done to everyone who took part in the June Fitness Fun in the Sun Challenge. Your efforts and enthusiasm were recognised by Miss Williamson, Miss Harper and I. Well done! I have uploaded your certificate to the files section of our class Teams page for you to view and download. If I happened to miss out anyone who participated, please let me know :).

Today I would like to give a big thanks to you, the parents, for being so supportive over the past few months and helping to engage your children with online learning materials. I am sure you won’t forget this time of working from home/continuing to work as a key worker and juggling your new profession of ‘home learning teacher’ to your child/children. Your enthusiasm towards the tasks and the morning messages have been greatly appreciated and I am sure has helped your child/children progress with their learning!

Have a lovely summer everyone and let’s keep our fingers crossed for some Scottish sun.

Take care of yourselves and good luck with the year ahead!

Mrs Hasselstrøm

June 24, 2020
by Miss Harper
0 comments

Primary 3 – Last Day!

Good morning Primary 3 🤩,

I can’t believe that it is the last day today before the summer holidays!  I have had the best year working with you all and you have all made me so so proud each and everyday!  You have made so many achievements this year like making your First Reconciliation!  I am so impressed with how well you have all dealt with the changes to school and moving to home learning.  You have all done so well and have been working so hard at home – well done Primary 3!  Thank you for all of your hard work! 💗

I also want to a huge thank you to all of your parents for being so supportive throughout this year and for the support and dedication they have put into your home learning!

I have some exciting news to share with you all on the last day of school … I will now be staying at St Helen’s next year and I am so happy!  Even though I won’t be your teacher in August, I can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces back in school! 😁😁

I hope you all got to see the video I posted yesterday  on Teams, if not make sure you have a look!

I hope you all have a fantastic summer holiday and have lots of fun making lots of new memories! 💗

Take care everyone and stay safe,

Miss Harper 🌸 xx

June 24, 2020
by Mrs Campbell
0 comments

Primary 7b

Good morning,

I can’t quite believe we are here. The Last Day!

It has been a pleasure teaching you over the last three years (some of you have had to put up with ME for 3 years). I am so proud of each and everyone one of you. I have so many fond memories that I will cherish forever. Good luck with everything you do and please remember to come back and visit.

Due to technical difficulties, our special message wasn’t posted yesterday. You know what they say, the best things are worth waiting for!

Please click on this link to access our message to you https://youtu.be/I3yfNvEaqSw

Have a fantastic summer.

Thank you for being an incredible year group. I will really miss you all.

Goodbye,

Love

Mrs Campbell xx

June 24, 2020
by Mrs Moore
0 comments

Primary 7a – Last Day of Primary School!

Good morning Primary 7a,

We have made it. Today is your last day of Primary 7 and your last day of primary school. What a wonderful journey I have been on with you all this year…

I met you all in August and had the privilege of watching you all grow and develop your personalities and achieve so much. You impressed me with your enthusiasm during Nil by Mouth. During our class Christmas Enterprise project, you all got stuck in. You shined at your Confirmation night. You have been wonderful role models to your Primary 1 Buddies throughout this year. Each of you has flourished, even with the unfortunate and disappointing end to your Primary 7 year. You have kept me smiling and laughing with your daily stories and sense of humour.

Thank you for being the AMAZING people you are! You all exceeded my expectations and I’m very proud of you.

Have a fantastic summer holidays and please don’t be strangers! We would love to see your smiling faces back around St Helen’s.

Take care everyone. Love Mrs Moore 💖💖💖

June 24, 2020
by Mrs Kelly

P4b – Last day of school!

Well Primary 4…we have made it! 🙂  Last day of Primary 4 – and what a year it has been! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you. You have had so much to deal with this year – school becoming an online learning platform, having to do all your work at home and post it online and so much more! I am so proud of all of you and I know you are going to shine in Primary 5! I have missed your smiling faces and your stories over the last few months but it has been nice to still hear from you on here! 💖💖

I also want to say a massive thank you to all of the parents. You have been so supportive this year, both in school and online, and I can’t tell you how much easier that has made my job!

I hope you all have a fantastic summer holiday. We don’t know what August will bring but I am looking forward to seeing you all! Don’t forget to visit!

Take care everyone and please stay safe! Love Mrs Kelly x x x

😁😁😁