St Helen's Primary & Nursery

HEALTH AND WELLBEING – Growth Mindset

Good morning children!

What a beautiful day – try and get outside and get some sunshine (remember to wear Factor 50!). I’m going to be making a ‘Journey stick’ with my children today. If you want to do this activity, post your pictures on Twitter and let me see. You collect a stick and make your own story using different things outside (leaves, feathers, flowers) and things from indoors (coloured paper, stickers, string) and you tell your own story using the stick for inspiration. You can tell a story about your thoughts and feelings or create an imaginative story. Here’s an example below…

I want you to have a think about Growth Mindset this week. It’s very important at this time to try and think positively.  I am attaching an activity that I want you to try and complete. It’s about how you can change something difficult into something positive. Click the link below…

HWB Growth Mindset

Have an amazing day kiddos!

Mrs McLaughlin x