Parent/Carer Questionnaire Results 2016

Thank you to everyone who attended the recent Parent/Teacher Consultations.  At the meetings on 19th May 2016, parents/carers were invited to complete the annual Parent Questionnaire which helps us determine priorities for development.

A copy of the results can be downloaded here.

We are delighted to receive such positive feedback and constructive comments for improvement.

As a result of this information, we aim to:

• Continue to ensure Parents/Carers are kept fully informed of school news and events.
  • Review our Homework policy to ensure this meets the needs of the children.
  • Revisit our Anti-Bullying policy and establish a pupil-led ‘Anti-bullying’ Committee.

Come and Play Day

The boys and girls in the nursery had great fun on Thursday when their parents and carers came along to play with them in the nursery.  Our visitors were able to see for themselves the different types of learning experiences on offer daily in the nursery, and also how well the children tidy up the playroom at the end of the session!

We would like to thank our parents/carers for coming along to support us.  We received some positive feedback following the event, and look forward to holding similar events again throughout the year.

Here is some of our feedback:

I enjoyed having an insight into how they learn and being able to see them in this environment.  It was good being shown round by the kids and them showing/pointing out what they do.

I got to see what my child does during her day and I got to see what the teachers do and how well they knew the pupils.

I got to see the activities kids do at the nursery and how they learn.

I am feeling a lot more confident about my child’s progression and learning

It was great to see exactly what the kids do.  Also learned a great tip on how to make play dough!