Daily Prayer

ReflectionPrayers for WB January 18th 2016
God is with us in our every breath. He knows our needs and provides for us even when we cannot see what he wants for us. It is often easy to be put off by hurdles and sometimes hard work can leave us feeling drained. Our fourth year pupils are embarking on their prelim exams this week and we know that there is an answer to each question, a reassuring thought for every doubt, a lesson from each missed opportunity and a chance to improve their tomorrows.

Prayer – Lord, I place my trust in you
Let us take a moment in the hustle and bustle of our day to put or faith in God. My we know that he is with us in times of stress, times of challenge and times of joy. Allow his presence to be with you as we give our best to our lessons in Cardinal Newman High School. Let us all think about our fourth pupils who have prepared well and giving their best to their exams. Let us also pray for people throughout our world who face challenges today, may our Lord be with them and give them strength to do their best.

School Prayer
Lord, I thank you for bringing me to another day.
May I live it completely for You,
Through you,
With You and in you. Amen

For Canon Glackin
Eternal Rest, grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace.