Hello Mull Class

Hello Mull Class,

I hope you all had a good Wednesday.

Thursday is topic day and our topic is France. We are learning about French art, French music and French food.

Before the holidays I uploaded a recipe for French Toast to sample some French food.

This week I thought we could look at some French art. You could take a virtual stroll through a French art gallery. I have uploaded a power point with a link to a Virtual Museum Tour of the Louvre.

You will need to play the slide show from the beginning, then click on the link to the Louvre when you get to that page in the slideshow.

I am learning about French Art – The Louvre

Keep up with the day, date and month by going through your daily calendar and choosing Thursday.

You could also read your book of the week. Can you join in with any lines from the story yet?

Hope you are working hard at your weekly chore and helping out by preparing your snacks and drinks throughout the day.

Most importantly, get out for some fitness and fresh air. The weather has been fantastic for getting out for a good walk or you could enjoy time in the garden. If you have not tried it already you could take a look at the Scavenger Hunt that I uploaded yesterday.

As always, stay safe and well and have fun no matter what you choose to do.

Jennifer Moncrieff