Home

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 19.31.46

Welcome to our school website.  As we remain closed we will continue to use our website as one way of communicating information home, along with our twitter and Facebook page.  Our staff are regularly uploading ideas for learning that you can do at home with your child.  We now have a Youtube account so that all videos are stored in one place for ease of access.

Continue to keep an eye on the Head Teacher’s blog where I am issuing ’50 things to do when school is not available’ challenges  that will involve having lots of fun : )).  Please continue to share your photos on your preferred platform or by messaging them via WhatsApp.

I understand that all of our families are facing challenging times and  I appreciate that learning at home is not always easy for your child but it would be helpful to try … especially the fun tasks aimed at promoting wellbeing.  If any of our families need to contact us, you can do so using the telephone numbers issued prior to school closure.

Meantime and most importantly – stay safe, positive and be kind to yourself and those around you.

3 thoughts on “Home

1. Antonio Cocozza

Wow! Finally I have managed to have a good look at the site and saying that I’m very impressed is just an understatement. It is great to keep on top of Kingsley activities and what’s going on within the school.
    I’ll make a point to check it back more often.

Reply
    1. Mrs Gribben Post author

Thank you! The classes are all involving the children more in uploading the posts to help them become more aware and share the good learning that is going on.

Reply