WELLPARK CHILDRENS CENTRE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TPO THE NATIONAL LOCKDOWN FOR COVID 19 VIRUS.
IF YOU REQUIRE EMERGENCY KEYOWORKER CARE PLEASE CONTACT THE NURSERY BY EMAIL ON
It has been widely reported that the UK and Scottish Governments have moved to the ‘delay phase’ in response to the spread of Coronavirus
Currently, in order to support health advice within the establishment, we are doing the following:
- Washing our hands discussions and videos with pupils.
- Having a non self service staff and lunch time
- We are continuing with our already stringent infection control procedures and cleaning processes daily.
- A continued focus on hand washing.
- Following NHS guidance :
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel, regularly throughout the day.
- Catch your cough or sneeze in a tissue, bin it, and wash your hands.
- Cough / sneeze into your sleeve if no tissue
Our plans for possible school closures are detailed below
- We will use a number of methods of communication with families during a closure such as: updating our school website, email, text, groupcall app and Twitter. Our Twitter handle is: @wellparkcc.
If you do not have access to our groupcall app or your child’s learning journal please see AnnMarie ASAP.
- We will post helpful hints at home activities and videos/things to do at home advice sheets through email.
If you are displaying any symptoms or are absent for any other reason please continue to contact us in the usual way on the first day of absence.
You can help at home by reinforcing these messages with your child/ren. This is good practice and will benefit pupils regardless of the current situation.
Please see links below for guidance and check your Groupcall APP or Twitter @wellparkcc for the most up to date information