In St Columba’s we recognise that parents play an extremely important role in the education of their children. We believe that for the school to be successful we have to be committed to working in a genuine partnership with all parents / carers.
This partnership is fostered in a number of ways –
- parents are involved regularly in stakeholder surveys about various aspects of the service provided by the school
- we provide parents with advice and support on how they can support their child’s education
- we regularly update parents on all aspects of their child’s progress
- we have a very active Parent Council that meet regularly to discuss any aspect of school provision
- we keep parents regularly informed of what is going on in the school
Parents are encouraged to keep in close contact with the school to maintain and strengthen this partnership.
The school has developed a number of Parents’ Guides to provide parents with more information about the school. These can be accessed to the right hand side of this page.
Inverclyde Council is currently carrying out a survey of parents’ views on school meals. If you would like to take part in this survey, please click on the link to the right of this page to access the questionnaire ‘on line’.
Inverclyde very much appreciates your participation in this.