Welcome

Notify Us of Pupil Absence

Please click here to notify us of a pupil absence or medical/dental appointment. Alternatively you can phone the school office/leave voice message on 01475 715 250. Please inform us before the start of school day if your child is going to be absent from school.

Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)

EMA applications are available now through the Council’s website (click here)

If your child was 16 before 1st October the applications forms need to be with Education services by 30th September.

If you do not have all of the supporting evidence, please submit the application form first, and submit the evidence later.

If either the parents or the young person themselves have any questions please call 712850.

Digital Learning Information

St Columba’s High School Digital Learning Information (click here)

Welcome 

Welcome to the St. Columba’s High School website.

I hope that this site will provide you with helpful information about the school.  It will give you some insight into the aims of St Columba’s and how we try to turn those aims into practice for the benefit of all the young people.

St Columba’s is our school.  Together we can make it a valuable experience for each of our pupils.  Working together – pupils, parents, teachers, parishes and the wider community – we really can provide an education which is best for your child.

I invite you to work with me and the whole school community in building an environment where we can celebrate achievement for your child, for your family and for St. Columba’s High School.
I hope that you enjoy your visit to the site.

Nicola Devine

Head Teacher

Inverclyde Council