My Future Career

Recently our class have hosted a World of Work Week event to got us thinking about our future careers and inspire us to choose a job we would be interested in taking on. The week was very successful and due to this we all have a good idea of what we want to be when we are older. For my job I would like to be a Media Makeup-Artist.

This would involve travelling around different countries and applying makeup to celebrities, performers and other clients. In addition to this, I wold get to work with makeup, as well as getting to do something I enjoy as a job and meet new people

I would be interested in this field of work because I would get the opportunity to travel around the world, meet new people and do something I enjoy. To be able to get this career, I will have to train at college and take a course in Media Makeup then get some practical experience by assisting a professional. To complete tasks, I will have to have a variety of skills and qualities, for instance; to be creative, have confidence, possess good communication skills, have patience and concentration, be tolerant, use teamwork skills and be able to work well under pressure.

Therefore I think that this career is perfect for me and when I’m older this job will be a good choice. I had lots of fun at World of Work week and I have learned loads about not just my chosen career but others too.