Health and Wellbeing

Getting It Right for Every Child in Gourock Primary.

We are focused on ensuring that we are:

Safe

Healthy

Active

Nurtured

Responsible

Respected

Achieving

Included

IMG_2651.JPG

10 thoughts on “Health and Wellbeing”

1. Hello Mrs Falconer and P6!
    I have had an amazing afternoon in your class hearing how your GIRFEC Champions and the whole class are taking this forward. I am very impressed at the knowledge and understanding you all have of GIRFEC and the well-being outcomes. Such a happy class obviously working together as a great team and helping others to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured ,active, respected responsible and included. The board game looks great and Molly has said you will bring it to my office when it’s finished and we can play the GIRFEC game you have so cleverly designed.
    Thank you very much for a wonderful afternoon.
    I will be in touch about the presentations you have agreed to do!
    Kindest regards
    Angela Edwards
    PS I will enjoy cooking something from your recipe book tonight!

1. Mrs Edwards, I had so much fun on Thursday. I loved showing you the blog and telling you about the global citizens. Thank you for buying the rice, we will be sure to send you a copy of the order form.

2. Mrs Edwards,
      The GIRFEC group loved presenting to you! We hope you enjoyed finding out about what our class and the school do to promote health and wellbeing. I can’t wait for the GIRFEC champion meeting that we will be presenting at. Hope you liked your visit!!!

2. I loved having you at Gourock Primary school Mrs Edwards. It was so fun and we would love you to come back sometime.
    Abigail from P6