Reading Rocks!

In Primary 7 we all love to read.

Below you will find some inspiration for new novels, stories and books to read.

We love to read!

One thought on “Reading Rocks!”

1. Dork Diary Series

Rated: 10/10

I recommend the Dork Diaries book series. It is about a not-so-popular girl named Nikki who keeps a diary. Mackenzie, (the most popular girl in Nikki’s school), is Nikki’s evil enemy. She’s a “shark in lip gloss” who terrorises Nikki in this fabulously funny series. Like in every dorkarella’s life Nikki has a massive crush. Brandon Roberts! (The same crush as Mackenzie!!!) Read about the hilarious things that happen to Nikki in her “not-so-fabulous life.” I love this book series because it’s really funny and unique. My brother hears me laughing from his room! My favourite part is the drawings and captions underneath because they tell the story in an interesting way. I also like how the books are written like diaries. It really makes it feel realistic. These books are to die for! If you read them, ENJOY!!!