Successful Sevens!

Celebrating our achievements, both in and out of school

image

X Country success!

Our very own Aimee picked up 3rd place in the P5/6 girls Cross Country race on Saturday! Congratulations! Making it through the muddy, cold and wet conditions to collect a well deserved medal!

image

Musical Maestros!

Elizabeth and Libby recently had great success at the Inverclyde Music festival coming in 1st place for their piano duet! Well done girls!

image

Euro Quiz

Our Euro Quiz team competed against schools across Inverclyde on Friday and came a very admirable 5th out of 16 schools. We are very proud of Alexander, Elizabeth, Eve, Conor and Grace for their hard work and dedication in studying for this competition. Thank you to our hosts, St John’s Primary for a well organised event!

Euro Quiz Team 2015

Skiing Club

Primary 6 and 7 have completed their 6 week block of ‘Learn to Ski’ lessons! Not only can we make it down the slope in one piece, we can snow plough, parallel turn and use the Poma tow to get us up the hill! Well done everyone for you efforts!

Thank you to the Bearsden ski staff who were very patient and encouraging teachers!

image

image image

5 thoughts on “Successful Sevens!”

1. I am excited that Mrs Falconer has added this post to the blog because we will get the opportunity to share our successes with a wider audience and feel proud of ourselves. It will also let us find out about our classmates achievements. I can’t wait to log on and start posting!

2. I think it is a good a idea to start things like this it means people
    from different countries can comment on the blog and I have something to celebrate I think I have improved in skiing

3. I agree that this page is a good idea because it gives anyone a chance to celebrate their success and share with other people.