Pupil Council

PUPIL-COUNCIL

Hi, my name is Molly and I am a pupil council representative.

I have found that working in my group has given me the confidence to take the lead and show initiative. I have been given lots of opportunities to work with a variety of my peers and share my thoughts and ideas. This has also meant that when I have been asked to work in different teams for other things in my class, I have found it easier to get along with everyone and work as an effective team member.

Being part of the pupil council is really good because instead of the adults making all the decisions, it gives the pupils a chance to have a voice and give their own ideas. Part of my role in the pupil council is as the secretary. I have to take all the minutes, type them up and hand them in.

After every pupil council meeting, the representatives return to their classes to hold a class council where I tell my classmates what has been discussed and they give me ideas and suggestions for the next meeting too.

Please feel free to leave any suggestions you have below or add them to our class suggestion box 🙂

suggestion_box