Home Learning – Day 3

Hello Primary 2!

Still missing you lots and trying to keep myself busy! Here what’s I’ve been doing to keep my brain active when I’m not doing school work.

I’ve been doing a jigsaw at night after I have my dinner to help with my problem solving skills.
I have also been colouring in during the day to help keep my fine motor skills strong.

Rida and Azeem have also been colouring to keep their fine motor skills strong!

Keep sending pictures so we can stay in contact with each other and share the amazing things we are doing at home.

Here is the resource we use in class to practice our sounds, common words and tricky words.

Sounds Powerpoint – Click to view presentation style and it should change slides automatically. There are spelling words within the comments section of each sound if you want to use them. 🙂

Phonics- Sounds PowerPoint

This is a useful YouTube Video to help with how they should sound.

Some of the sounds are not covered in this video, however the YouTube channel “Mr T’s Phonics” and anything he does with “Geraldine the Giraffe” should be helpful for the other sounds.

Common and Tricky Words Powerpoint- This is useful to test your common and tricky words, don’t worry if you don’t get them all, we are still learning lots of them!

Tricky and Common Words PowerPoint

Today’s Story is by another familiar face! Enjoy!

I’ll also attach your Sumdog log in details again to help with online learning.

Keep up all of the good work!

Remember to please keep in touch, sending lots of pictures of what you have been doing at home, I am missing you all so much!

Can’t wait to see you all again.

Miss Graham x