Home Learning –

Good Morning! Another day to shine and show you are amazing!

Here is what your friends did yesterday:

Shahmir and Shanzy have been crafting and making lots of fun things.

Rida has still be enjoying her colouring in and wanted to say hello to everyone in Primary 2. She also has been reading stories and going for a nap during the day if she is feeling sad or tired.

Arham and Zoha had a lovely visit from Miss Bull, dropping off packs of learning.  I will also be delivering some fun packs.

As we are speaking about mental health this week, some of the staff from St Alberts made a video showing what they like to do when they are feeling sad or down at this time.

Primary 2 could send me a short clip of what they like to do when they are sad and we could make a fun clip.

HWB & ART:

Below are 2 mindfulness colouring sheets. The quotes are perfect for this time.

LITERACY

Try write a story using Mr Corrigans video as a prompt.

HWB

Below is a journal entry sheet. Try to complete this, either into your jotter or onto the sheet to help think about things that make you happy.

Wellbeing Journal – Wednesday

READING AND COMPREHENSION

1. What year did Zog learn to fly?
  2. What was Zog given when he crashed into the tree?
  3. What year did Zog learn to blow?
  4. What year did he learn to capture the princess?
  5. What is the princesses name?

Miss you lots!

Miss Graham x

One thought on “Home Learning –”

1. Good morning everyone!

It is so lovely to see photographs of you gorgeous children! The St Albert’s staff are all missing you so it is really great to be able to see your lovely faces on here!
    As Miss Graham said, we have been talking about mental health this week… so today I am going to do what Miss Hewitt said in the video and start writing down some little things that make me feel happy!

Miss graham I loved watching your story video… and I think I know some of the answers to the questions. I wonder if the children will be able to get them too? Good luck guys!

Lots of love from Mrs Hunter-Andreuccetti.