15 thoughts on “EM P1-4 Blog Entry 10th January 2020”

1. Welcome back everyone! And Happy New Year to all… Lovely to see you all straight back into a busy week.
    Enjoy Milly Molly Mandy – this was one of my favourites when I was a little girl (which means she’s been around for a while).
    Keep up the hard work!
    Rosie’s Mum

2. Fantastic to see how hard everyone’s been working since coming back to school and great to see all the lovely photos! Hannah and I used to love reading Milly Molly Mandy together too so I hope you all enjoy it! A big thanks to Mrs Mackinnon for keeping us parents up to date with all your learning experiences and happy new year to everyone.

1. Happy New Year, Ruth!
      Many thanks for your lovely comment. It is useful to know that our parents enjoy reading the blog and are feeling they are being kept up to date.
      Mrs Mackinnon

3. Glad everyone enjoyed Cameron’s cake, he was very busy making it and washing up afterwards! We really appreciate all the hard work that goes into making the weekly class blog, we really enjoy it and it makes us feel involved in Cameron’s school life.