Our Vision: Ag Ionnsachadh Comhla – Learning Together
Our Values: During Session 2017-18 the values of the school were refreshed following a consultative exercise carried out with Pupils, Parents and Staff. The shared values of Tolsta Primary School are now:
At Tolsta School, we aim to:
- Raise the standard of attainment by providing a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum, which challenges and motivates all pupils to enjoy their education and develop positive attitudes towards learning.
- Create a warm, welcoming, positive ethos in the school where achievements are celebrated, people are valued and everyone has a sense of identity and pride in the school.
- Provide appropriate support to children in all aspects of their learning and well-being, enabling them to achieve their full potential in a secure, safe, and nurturing environment.
- Develop a range of partnerships, working closely with parents and other agencies in our local community with whom we share a common purpose.
- Improve learning and teaching for pupils by providing a range of appropriate and effective resources and offering opportunities for staff to further their professional development.