Welcome To McCready Family Centre
Meet our Family Centre Team:
Donna Jeffries – Head of Centre
Michelle Liddell – Depute Head of Centre
Donna Allison – Senior Child Development Officer
Marie Shankland Business Support Assistant
Wilma MacLean Janitor/Cleaner
RAINBOW ROOM STAFF:
Aileen Gibson – Child Development Officer (C.D.O.) (Job Share)
Gillian Swindell – C.D.O (Job Share)
Grace Baxter C.D.O.
Lorna Weir C.D.O.
Linda Glen C.D.O.
Nicole Jenkins C.D.O
Sam Courtney C.D.O.
Anne Little C.D.O
Amy Roxburgh Playworker
BUSY BEE ROOM STAFF:
Evelyn McFarlane C.D.O.
Rosa Kelly C.D.O.
Sophie Moore C.D.O.
Eleanor Milloy C.D.O. (Part-time)
Rebekah Hitchens C.D.O. (Part-time)
OUR VISION STATEMENT
In McCready Family we believe all children should have the opportunity to play, explore and to grow into someone who makes a difference
In McCready family Centre we:
- Provide foundations that encourage each individual to fulfill their potential, develop a sense of curiosity, creativity and develop a love for learning.
- Promote equal opportunities, respect diversity and value the special contribution everyone can make
- Believe our joint partnership with families is based on openness and honesty and is the key to our success
- Value our Family Friendly approaches which echo our beliefs that every child, family and member of staff matters
OUR AIMS of McCready Family Centre are:
- To create a challenging, engaging and responsive learning environment that supports individual interests, skills and stages of development
- To nurture happy content, independent, resilient individuals who develop the strength to face challenges with confidence
- To foster empathy and support friendships
- To build a staff team of nurturing, respectful and professional Child Development Officers who have a sound knowledge of child development
- To work in partnership with feeder family centres, agencies and the community
- To continually strive to be innovative, display best practice and to be a centre of excellence
Our Family Friendly Improvement Plan 2021-2022
Please access the Sway to view our Standards and Quality Report. Should you have any questions regarding the report or our Improvement Plan, please don’t hesitate to ask.