Senior Management Team

Sarah Clark

Hi I am Mrs Clark and I am the Head Teacher for Isobel Mair Family Centre and School. 

.

Joanne Todd

My name is Joanne and I am a mum of two amazing boys, Callum and Ross. I have been a Depute at Isobel Mair Family Centre for 10 years. I have achieved a Higher National Certificate in Early Education and Childcare and a Bachelor’s Degree in Childhood Studies. For 8 years I worked as a Child Development Officer before moving to Isobel mair Family Centre to be the Depute Head of Centre. I lead the Mellow Parenting group which aims to support parents and their children with additional needs to enjoy resilient, emotionally thriving family lives.

Bethan Turner

Hi there, I’m Bethan the teacher for the Family Centre. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art and I moved to Glasgow after I graduated and worked as a support worker for adults and young people with complex needs. I then studied the Primary Teaching PGDE with the hope to specialise in additional support needs. I worked for Glasgow council for two years before moving to East Renfrewshire to teach at Isobel Mair Family Centre in 2022. I am currently studying for a masters in Early Years Pedagogue. 

Erica Craig

Hi I’m Erica, Senior CDO at the Family Centre. I have worked in Isobel Mair School as a CDO since 2014.  I have an SVQ in Early Years Care and Education and it was during this qualification that I discovered my passion for working with children with additional support needs and have done so ever since.  I have an honours degree  in Psychology and have also completed the Postgraduate Diploma in Childhood Practice.