Over the last few years the school has benefited from the support of our parents in the wearing of uniform items. This has maintained the high standards of professional dress among our pupils. We know that parents share our view that uniform encourages a feeling of belonging to Calderwood Lodge Primary School, promotes a positive and professional work ethic and supports positive behaviour and discipline. In line with our Jewish ethos, all Jewish boys are encouraged to wear a kippah and tzitzit within the school. School sweatshirts, polo shirts, fleeces and P.E. kit can be purchased through the school office.
The School Uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers or skirt
- White shirt with our school tie
- School polo-shirt (Primary 1 to Primary 3 only)
- Blue sweatshirt or blue or grey knitwear
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
- Dark shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- School polo-shirt or a plain white t-shirt
- Trainers or sandshoes
- No jewellery – earrings should be removed on gym days
In order to reflect these standards of dress, we ask pupils to keep school shirts buttoned and tucked in, to wear ties knotted to the neck and to wear skirts of an acceptable, modest length.