In Calderwood Lodge Primary School we aim to:
- Work in partnership with parents to foster a sense of pride and identity in our pupils’ heritage within a strong Jewish ethos which values each individual.
- Provide a broad, balanced curriculum with continuity, progression and depth of learning from the Nursery Class to Primary 7.
- Ensure achievement and attainment of each pupil according to their potential.
- Meet the varying needs of each child through well-planned quality teaching with active, independent learning experiences within a stimulating environment.
- Support and monitor each pupil in their learning achievements and in their emotional, personal and social development.
- Create a safe and healthy learning environment supported by skilled staff and appropriate resources.
- Strive for continuous improvement through strong leadership, participative management and effective teamwork.
- To build an enterprising culture which enables pupils to develop the skills necessary to maximise their potential.
At Calderwood Lodge we have five core values:
- Aim High
- Have Fun
To view a copy of our latest HMIE report please click here.