Good morning! I hope you are all well and keeping safe.
The sun is shining and there are snowdrops beginning to bloom in the parks. Therefore, our art focus this week, will be about flowers!
Make a Wish Dandelions!
- Draw a simple dandelion shape and use finger paints to add the fluffy seeds. Alternatively you could use felt tips or scrunched paper.
- Have you ever blown on a dandelion and made a wish?
- If you visit the local park you might be able to spot some dandelions growing amongst the grass.
Cotton Bud Flowers!
- Perhaps you could use some cotton buds to create ‘petals’.
- What else could you use? Pasta? Bottle tops? Coins?
- What is your favourite flower?
Have a look at the spring flowers video.