Categories
Uncategorized

Family Fun!

This week’s challenge involves lots of fun and interaction with our families 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Our focus is on social skills so I thought it would be fun to play lots of games. In class, our favourites are Duck Duck Goose or What’s the time Mr Wolf? However there are lots of games you can play including …

Continue reading “Family Fun!”

This week’s challenge involves lots of fun and interaction with our families 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Our focus is on social skills so I thought it would be fun to play lots of games.

In class, our favourites are Duck Duck Goose or What’s the time Mr Wolf? However there are lots of games you can play including Tig and Hide and Seek.

These can take place in your house or in the garden and involve no resources.

Alternatively you can have some competitive challenges like lego tower building (set a timer and see who can build the tallest tower in that time), a game of limbo or piggy in the middle.

I’d love to see some photographs of you enjoying some family fun and games so feel free to send them for our blog 📸

Have fun! 😃