Categories
Uncategorized

Bubble Snake Blower!

As part of our Jungle Book theme, this week I thought you could have fun with a home science experiment where you recreate Kaa from the film 🐍 All you need is a plastic bottle, a sock, water and fairy liquid, which I’m sure you all have in the house. 1. Cut the bottom off …

Continue reading “Bubble Snake Blower!”

As part of our Jungle Book theme, this week I thought you could have fun with a home science experiment where you recreate Kaa from the film 🐍

All you need is a plastic bottle, a sock, water and fairy liquid, which I’m sure you all have in the house.

1. Cut the bottom off of your plastic bottle with some scissors ✂

2. Pull a sock over the bottom of the bottle and secure it with an elastic band or bobble 🧦

3. Mix water and fairy liquid to create a bubble mixture 💧

4. Dip your sock covered bottle into the bubble mixture.

5. Blow through the top of the bottle.

Have lots of fun making bubble snakes! How long a snake can you make? If you wish, make a few bubble snake blowers and have a race with your family.

Just a reminder that these activities are just ideas but if you wish to take part and send a photograph or a comment along then I’d love to see it.

PS. I will be back in touch with families this week for a quick phone call so I look forward to having a catch up with you all 🙂

One reply on “Bubble Snake Blower!”

Tried this with Connor. He really loved this. His brother also took part. They had loads of fun.😊