An email from Dee!

Last night we got a lovely email from Dee and all our Fairyland friends.

They said that they loved all the videos they had received from their friends in Primary 1. They used them to put on a concert to cheer everyone up.πŸ˜€

Here is the video they made. Dee said that they hope more P1s will send them dancing, singing, sporty or gymnastic videos and they will put on another show because it was so much fun and helps them to keep in touch.

Dee would love to see you skip, cycle, hula hoop, cartwheel and dance.

deethedragon101@gmail.com

Enjoy the show! πŸ₯°

5 thoughts on “An email from Dee!

1. Well done everyone for sending your dancing to Dee and her friends. It is lovely for us to see all your smiling faces and super dancingπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».
    Hope you are all safe and well🌈
    From Mrs Findlay ❀️

Reply
  2. Fantastic dancing from everyone! It really made me smile to see you all again. Keep smiling and dancing πŸ˜€ From Miss Adam

Reply
  3. Wow! Everyone! That’s amazing! 🌟 I’m not surprised the Fairyland characters enjoyed their concert! I really enjoyed it too! Keep up the good work!! πŸ‘πŸ»
    Mrs Cree πŸ˜ƒ
    xxxx

Reply
  4. Awwww well done Primary 1, your dance moves are excellent πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸΌ.
    I miss you all πŸ₯°
    Miss Anderson xxx

Reply
  5. Mrs Cree told me about your video, P1, so I thought I’d pop on and have a look. What a lovely way to start my Friday morning! This really cheered me up and it was so nice to see all your happy faces and fantastic dance moves (teachers too ☺️) Well done boys and girls!!!
    Mrs McPhail x

Reply