School Choir

Dear Mount Carmel Primary Choir Member,

I would like to invite you be part of the Mount Carmel Primary Choir Team on Microsoft Teams.
As we cannot yet sing in school together, I thought you could all be practising at home, so that when we do get back together we would have a song or two to perform and sing.
I have chosen two songs for us to do. The first is called ‘One Moment, One People’ a song about working together and making positive connections with each other, very important at this time. The second song is called ‘We Are the Children of This School’.
On the Team there are backing tracks and lyrics to help you learn the songs. I would like you to start with ‘One Moment, One People’. There is a unison voice version as well to help as a guide for the melody.
*Listen to the unison version several times to get familiar with the tune.
*While listening click on the lyrics/sheet music and start singing along.
*You will notice that half way through the song it splits into two parts, try and learn both and we will decide who sings what when we meet again.

I hope you will enjoy the songs and singing again. Have fun practising and I look forward to seeing and hearing your lovely singing voices soon.

Miss Donnelly
(Vocal Instructor)