Friday 19th February πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šβ€οΈ

Good Morning Everyone!

As it’s Friday I thought it would be fun if we all got active and pretended to be dinosaurs! πŸ¦–πŸ¦•πŸ¦–πŸ¦•

Here are some ideas….

All the ladies are really excited to see you all on Monday but are wondering how you feel about coming back? Some of you will be excited and looking forward to it but others might be a little bit nervous or worried. Could you draw me a picture of yourself to show how you are feeling?

Isla and Rory drew pictures this morning to show how they felt about going back to school.

Isla is really looking forward to her being able to go back to school to see her friends but Rory is a little bit sad and worried. It’s perfectly normal to feel a bit anxious like this when we go through periods of change. Β Please remember the ladies are all here for you and will do our very best to make coming back lots of fun! β€οΈπŸŽ‰

Please send any pictures or comments to myself or your child’s keyworker and let us know how they are feeling so we can best support them coming back.

Have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you all on Monday. 😊

Debbie πŸ’›

eadeborah.fitzgerald@eastayrshire.org.uk