Homework – Week Beginning 08.11.21

Spelling

All pupils have their new spelling words in their jotter. If I have not received a pupil’s jotter from last week I will provide them with a printed copy.

The pupils should continue to practise their spelling words using any of the example spelling activities. Choose two (or more!) activities to do throughout the week.

Maths 

I began issuing maths homework weekly, however this has been changed to every second week to follow the rest of the classes in the school. As a result, I have not issued another maths homework task this week and pupils should only complete the 3D object homework sheet if they have not already done so.

Pupils will continue to do their maths homework in their National Numeracy scrapbook. You can complete the activity in any way you want.  You might want to write a list of the 3D objects you find around the house, draw pictures or take photographs (which can be emailed to the class teacher).

I would like to encourage you and your child to write a comment on the sheet to let us know how you got on.  Did you enjoy doing the activity together and why?  Did you find anything tricky? Was there something that your child did or said that really impressed you?

I will continue to be your child’s class teacher this week.  You can email myself with any enquiries or any photos you want to send.

lauren.murdoch@eastayrshire.org.uk

Have a fun week and remember all homework should be handed back for Friday.