WALLACE HALLL WITH RHONA AND ORI C:

We spent the last three days at Wallace Hall academy! We did a bunch of stuff we did allllll beforeee and YEA. Like SCIENCE and PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND LUNCH TIME. YEAH. We also had two periods of maths and THREE periods of English and we also done one period of Literacy which is basically English with a lot less writing. 🙂  My FAVOURITE part was the BUSSSS it was great heehehee it was like a FLYING CARPET BUT WITH SWEATY TEENAGERS INSTEAD OF ALADDIN. Speaking of a whole new world, HIGH SCHOOL IS SO DIFFERENT. (I’m sorry about the pun OKIII I couldn’t HELP ITTT) You have to do stuff like HAVE ASSIGNED SEATS and MEET FRIENDS and do PUZZLES.

OKI! That’s a WRAP. Like Mariah Careyyyy (I’M ON A ROLL– OMG AND AGAIN IF U GET THAT I LOVE YOU)

I BET you can’t tell the difference between me and ORI on this one hehehhee totally. C:

OKI BAY BAY!