Tuesday Madness!

Caspian is back again! Today in music we listened to Danse Macabre by Saint Saens and described what we thought the piece of music was about. We also identified the instruments in the orchestra.

I got really bored in maths, percentages, ugh! I eventually got it done and it was better when mum helped me.

In animal management, I rode my bike with my dog to exercise us both. We made sure no one else was about as we need to self isolate.

See ya tomorrow!

2 Replies to “Tuesday Madness!”

1. HI Miss Stapleton, First we listened to the music blind and mum asked us to write down words we felt about the music. I wrote down adventure, siege, depressed, joyful, pirates, Caribbean, opera, Scottish jig, quick, repetitive, star Trek, circus, piano, attack, intense, French and fade out. Then we listened to the music again but this time with a cartoon – a graveyard coming to life at night and a skeleton orchestra. The cartoon helped us understand the music more. Mum asked us both to come up with a sentence to describe the music. I said, The Dance of Death can really bring out emotion and adventure. We realised the music is actually a really joyful piece. Tanith really liked the cockerel oboe when dawn breaks in the cemetery and all the dancers and players go back to bed.