Taking care of my cats

Hi, Caspian is back! I have been taking care of my two cats, Matty and Ludo. I told you about Ludo yesterday; he is the one with the broken pelvis, and Matty  has huge fur balls on his neck which need shaving off. We tried cutting them off yesterday and nearly succeeded. Also yesterday, Matty slept on my pillow with me. I think Ludo would have done the same but he is in a cage to restrict his movement while his injury mends (he was knocked down by a car last Saturday).

I will try and post every day. I hope my mum likes her Mother’s day present. I am also a bit bored because my batteries ran out on my xbox controller. We are in twelve weeks self isolation now because mum has severe asthma and is recovering from an operation. We are helping her make hand sanitizer for the whole village and we are baking a lot of cakes. We gave our neighbour a carrot and orange cake yesterday. If you would like some hand sanitizer and have a plastic bottle, please drop it by our house so we can fill it for you. The ingredients have not been delivered yet though.

See ya tomorrow.