Orla is back

Today I have not been busy. I have done few things though. I will be playing some somdog tonight.

Have I done exercise?Let’s find out.                                                   Well actually I have. My dad said I have to do an hour of exercise every day so today I did a half an hour to and hour walk.  My brother Stephen came with us to. We walked round my estate which is quite big. In the middle of the walk    my dad bumped into someone. They talked for such a long time but they had such cute dogs. I wanted to carry on walking by my self but I would of probably gotten lost.  My brother was way ahead at that point . After that we stoped at the football  pitches and kicked the ball about for a wee bit. I learned how to scoop up  the ball with my foot then it would go high into the air. We were doing that for about 15 minutes. Then we walked back to the house and chilled. That’s all we have really done today.

I am going to try and blog every day. See you later.😎😀

By Orla

One Reply to “Orla is back”