Kindrogan 2016

Friday- Today we are packing and clearing our rooms getting ready to do our last activity the night line. After we are off on our way home see you soon 🙂

Thursday- In the morning we checked the traps we caught 2 mice called Dave and Coby. Later we did low ropes it was loads of fun and it was a very nice day. After low Ropes we had lunch then we climbed up Kindrogan Hill it was very steep and there was a huge bog which we nearly lost a shoe in. At night we had a campfire were we played games and sang songs and ate popcorn which was cooked on the fire.

Trying to get across the ropes on the low ropes
Exploring to find a cave
Exploring to find a cave
The top of Kindrogan hill
The top of Kindrogan hill
The bog on the way to the top of the hill

Wednesday- On Wednesday we did thee cataran trail walk in the morning and when we got to the woods we tried to light  fires but only some people got fire and if they did it went out 🙁  Next we did the LEAP OF FAITH dun dun duuunnnn Well done Mrs McBride for doing the leap of faith! At night we set mammal traps and  today (thursday) we are going to check them, so hopefully they have things in them.

Adam and James trying to make fire
Adam and James trying to make fire
Luis making his mammal trap
Luis making his mammal trap

Tuesday- Today We Did Pond Dipping And Crate Climbing. And At Night We Did A Victorian House Trail We Found A Creepy Stuffed Eagle In The Library.

This Is Lewis Getting Ready For Pond Dipping
This Is The Crate Climbing .
This Is The Crate Climbing .
on the bus
on the bus
I don't think Mrs Paterson likes her photo taken
I don’t think Mrs Paterson likes her photo taken
This is us during the team games having fun at the magic stick station.

Today we arrived safely at 12:30. We then found our rooms and after we went out onto the lawn because it was an amazing  day!

Afterwords we did team games and then we had CAKE!!!!!!

After a Tea of BANGERS UND MASH after words we did orienteering in the dark 😮

We’re all really excited about going to Kindrogan next week. Watch this space for updates.

Having fun last year in Altnacriche.
Having fun last year in Altnacriche.

11 thoughts on “Kindrogan 2016”

1. Hi Keira. Hope you all arrived safely and have settled in. Patrick says “I saw a small tortoiseshell butterfly today”. Grace says: “Have you got the Applejack book because I accidentally bought it on Amazon?”

Love, Keith, Petra, Patrick and Grace

2. Looks like you all had a great first day. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to over the last couple of days. Have you done the hill climb yet, that was always my favourite?

3. Looks like your having just as much (if not more!) fun then I had when I went a couple of years ago. Glad youre having a good time and hope your room isn’t too much chaos! See you on Friday 🙂
    Ariana

4. Hi all,
    Hope you’re having a lovely time and enjoying some good weather. Looks like great fun. Barney is loving the freedom of access to your room and sweetie stash Austin. Lol.
    Miss you loads.
    Xxxx

5. Sounds like fun! Hope the weather has stayed dry for you. It’s been a bit drizzly here today.
    Look forward to reading and seeing more of what you are up to!

6. Wow… Sounds like you are all having an excellent time there!
    A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Keelie for today, I’m sure you’ll be having a mini party
    in your room!! Lots of Love Mum xxxx

7. Glad you have all had a great time!
    Looks amazing. We have missed you very much Ellie lots of love mum, dad and your sisters xxx