Modo Madness

Primary 7 pupils have started to create life-sized puppets with the help of Theatre Modo. We have been making the puppets out of withies (sticks of willow) and cardboard for the school Golden Jubilee. We are nearly ready for the big celebration on Friday at Gordon Park and we are learning a routine to go with it.

When we started learning about the 60s we realised how weird and strange a lot things were in those days, so that is the theme of our performance – STRANGE. On Friday you’ll see some strange things like; flying cars, toppling towers and strange animals. Watch this space for photos.

2 thoughts on “Modo Madness”

1. Your activities with theatre Modo sound very exciting and I an sure that the audience are in for treat when you perform STRANGE on Friday.

I will pop along to see what you are up to tomorrow. Perhaps you can show me your routine. This all sounds very exicitng.

2. Sasha could you take some photographs of the P7 activities and share them on the blog. I am sure that the other classes would be interested to see what you are up to in P7.

Could you do that tomorrow?