Our School Aims
Aiming for Excellence
1. We aim to provide a happy and caring school where everyone feels valued and secure.
2. We aim to ensure that children become healthy, active and confident young people
3. We aim to ensure that children have self-respect, show respect to others and are positive members of society.
4. We aim to ensure that children develop enthusiasm for learning, reach high standards and are open to new thinking and ideas.
5. We aim to support and develop the skills and strengths of staff to ensure the provision of quality experience for our children.