Oban High School S3 Pupils Create Book Trailers for Scottish Book Trust

A talented group of S3 pupils from Miss Breuer’s class made some great trailers for the Scottish Book Trust to be used for the Scottish Book Awards. They are well worth a watch! Check out the links to see them on the Scottish Book Trust website HERE

Feedback has been brilliant. Caroline Clough (author of the nominated Black Tide) said “Loved the trailer – so atmospheric! Well done to Oban High School – a tremendous effort!”

Scottish Book Trust said “Can I just say that those three trailers are amazing? Well done to the pupils.” and “We love them! Absolutely bowled over by the creativity shown here. Trailers like these are why we believe in the potential of the approach.”

Pupils read the short-listed books, gave up lunchtimes and time at home and some were involved in filming as well as working tirelessly on editting to get these complete in time. If you are a tutor or have the opportunity to congratulate the pupils listed below, may I encourage you to do so, as well as encouraging adding these to achievements.

One thought on “Oban High School S3 Pupils Create Book Trailers for Scottish Book Trust

1. Although I helped, can I clarify that pupils were in fact from Mrs Jackson and Mrs Bryden’s class not mine.