Primary 2

Well done to primary 2 who were all confident performers in their assembly on Thursday.  Cerys, Lachlan, Erin, Rebecca, Calum and Erin used mime, movement and expression very well to adopt their roles while Oliwia was super in role as Katie Morag using her voice, movement and expression. Kamila was an excellent narrator for the short drama .  We now look forward to beginning our new topic.

7 Replies to “Primary 2”

1. Hi primary 2. Nia here I loved the assembly . I loved all of the speaking out loud and the acting it takes a lot to do that!!! Nia p5

2. I enjoyed the p2 assembly it was really good and I thought that Nathan and Emma were really good. Well done P2

3. Hi Primary 2,

Primary 5 here. Aidan thought your assembly was really good (as did the rest of the boys and girls in our class). Nia liked when Cerys got all the presents because all the actors were good. Madison liked when you all sang ‘Be My Baby’.