P6 had a special guest.

Last Wednesday P6 were privileged to have a visit from Rev. Povey. We had invited him along to interview him about the Bible, our current RME topic, and to find out a bit about him and his job.

Look in the comments from P6 to see what we learned!

7 Replies to “P6 had a special guest.”

1. It was fun and he told us a lot of information here is a fact the bible is 30 000 years old.
    the class enjoyed it.

oktawia and carys

2. when Rev Povey was here i like when he answered all my questions . I like to find out more about kirk of calder . I want to know more about being a minister . He was telling us the new testament and the old testament . his favourite bit of the Bible is the easter story.

3. Rev. Poveys visit.

Last week Rev.Povey came and visited us,and he was here because we were asking him questions about his job and the Bible.Here is a few questions I asked him..
    Do you believe Noah lived till 901?-I think time was measured different back then!

Do you read the Bible everyday?-Well they say if you read 4 chapters a day you will finish reading the Bible in one year.

Would you like to meet the Pope?-He seems like a really nice man and I would learn a lot from him.

We thank Rev.Povey for paying us a visit and we thank him for telling us all about the Bible.

4. i found out that people use the bible because they are interested to read it or they had mixed feelings if they wanted to have time to there selfs or if they had a bad day and they would have to read it if they were a minister

5. Mr Povey came and told us about the Bible here is what he said. The Bible was written 3000 years ago,Jesus is the head of the church, The Bible was written to inspire, The Bible is old. He talked to us about many many things and we really enjoyed his visit.