P5 Weekly Blog

We were learning about what rich people and poor people wore in the 16th Century.  I would have preferred to have been a rich person because they beautiful clothes. Shannon

We were working with 6 digit numbers and we were adding on 1000, 10 000 or 100,000. I found it a bit tricky so we are going to play the roll and stick game to practise this to make me more confident. Amber

We were developing our basket ball skills further by shooting into the hoop. Since I am quite good at it I was supporting others to show them the correct way to hold the ball when you are shooting.  Louisa.

In drama we were doing an improvisation from our class novel ‘The Spiderwick Chronicles’. The characters we were becoming were Mallory, Jared, Simon and Mum. To be successful we had to try to take on their characteristics eg. move like the character, how they sound and how they react to others. I enjoyed trying to be Jared.  Lewis P

One Reply to “P5 Weekly Blog”