P5 weekly blog

In maths I enjoyed multiplying a two digit number by a three digit number, for example 20 x 300. I liked this because I am getting so confident with my mental maths it is helping me in other areas of maths. Hannah, Sophie M, Callum, Kadan and Ella.

In PE I enjoyed doing gymnastics when we had all of the equipment out and we got a turn at each one. Lewis P, Julia and Louisa.

I enjoyed science because we made parachutes with our partners.(Sophie C) We were investigating friction: air resistance. This experiment was won by Angel and Aiden who designed the parachute which came to the ground the slowest.

I have enjoyed doing health and well being where we have been taking part in class discussions to learn how to be safe with drugs and alcohol.  I now know how to be safe with these when I am older. Cameron, Courtney, Jack H and Jack R.

Four people were sent to Mr Eagleson to recite their Scots poem: Shannon, Lydia, Rory and Samantha.  Well done to Shannon who is our class winner!

See you all tomorrow at our Scots Assembly at 1.30!