P4 Plan for the Future

This week, Primary 4 began to sort the data collected from their questionnaires. We are very interested in improving both Pumpherston and Uphall Station for young people. Thank you to all children who gave their opinions and participated.

The results are in…

Improving parks – better toys and more age-appropriate things to play on     72 votes
Community garden    48 votes
Safer road crossings    40 votes
More clubs/things to do    70 votes

It was very close, but improving parks won by a fraction! Our next step is to plan a proposal to pitch to the community council. We need to consider which toys need improving/included and where a suitable location would be.

Stay tuned to see what we come up with!

Until then…
Primary 4 🙂

One Reply to “P4 Plan for the Future”

1. P4 wow! you totally smashed that assembly I would give you a ten out of 10 that was great thank you for giving the whole school and your parents a best assembly it was one of the best assemblies I have ever seen and I have been to 2 schools and have been in school for 6 and a half years
    from
    Ryan Evans
    P6