P1 Reflective Learning

This week, P1 were looking at our plants to see how they fared over the past few weeks. Each group started off with a healthy plant, and then we changed the way we looked after them to see what would happen.

Group 1 – Gave the plant everything it needed. We found that the plant grew taller, and that buds were slowly starting to open.

Group 2 – Took away light. We found that the plant stopped growing and the leaves drooped.

Group 3 – Took away water. We found that the petals and leaves dried up. It was a very thirsty plant!

Group 4 – Took away soil. We found that the plant had drowned as the water did not have anything to soak it up.

We were very close with our predictions! We have enjoyed learning about life cycles this term.

Also, a big congratulations to Summer Reid, who won our Commonwealth Art poster competition!

Til next week…

P1 🙂

One Reply to “P1 Reflective Learning”

1. I wonder if you could help to look after the plants in my office P1? You can put your learning to good use by helping me take better care of my plants! Well done everyone.