Miss Anderson wants to know – What is this?

I have taken a picture with my new toy (a digital microscope). I am wondering if there is anyone who knows what it is? If not, is there anyone who can guess?

Any, and all, correct answers will win a prize from my prize box.

Happy guessing!

Miss Anderson

20 Replies to “Miss Anderson wants to know – What is this?”

1. Well done Leyla and Nia- believe it or not this is a chicken’s feather! Come and see me for a prize 🙂

Are you ready for the next challenge?

2. No correct answers so far! A few are close though. Something that a chicken has that a swan also has, a pigeon also has, and a robin also has…

3. P7 think it might be a cell from a hen or chicken?

We also talked about plant cells before we read your clue!

4. It’s not any of those things – a clue would be that this is a part of something that you would find on farm, although some people keep these to save them buying eggs at the supermarket.

5. Hi miss Anderson

I have looked at this picture very carefully and from this pic it looks like one of the drawing that my friend has made on a canvas for her room.It has got graffiti spray and double sided tape and it is really cool and digital.

Nia p6:)