Do you read this blog?

welcome-back-to-school-to-all-the-students-at-luqa-primary-school-f5grAT-clipart

A warm welcome back to session 2016/2017.  School begins for all pupils on Tuesday 23rd August and we look forward to seeing you all then.

We are interested in how many of our families access the information on this blog.  We use it for information throughout the session and all classes post learning blogs.  We would love to see more people posting comments on the blogs and engaging with the learning shown here.

If you read and use this blog, please let us know by commenting on this post – it will help us to know who is seeing our posts.

Many thanks.

Steven Eagleson

4 Replies to “Do you read this blog?”

1. As a former teacher of the school I often pop in to see what exciting things are happening at PUSCPS and I am never disappointed.

2. this school I will never forget thanks to all the teachers and just everyone that made it the best school ever 🙂