Primary 2/3 Learning

This has been a great week and we’ve been outside a lot as the weather has been fantastic.

Ava F – We have started a new class novel, James and the Giant Peach and we are enjoying it so far.

Summer – In Art we were learning how to mix tones of the same colour. we learned how to make a primary colour lighter and darker.  I brought in a tulip because it showed dark and light tones on the petals.

Aaron – We are using our class sweet shop and enjoying the role play and maths in this area.  I like working out how much to pay for the sweets.

Calum – We have been writing a story about a pirate cove and in my story was about a bad pirate and three good pirates.  My main character was Josh the pirate and his ship was blown up.

Abbie – We have been using coins to make different amounts in Maths. This will help us when we are older for going shopping, paying bills, for jobs in shops and using money and for checking we have got the right amount from the bank.

Next Tuesday is our Learning walk and we will need to make sure we all have suitable jackets and shoes depending on the weather.  Next week is also our Health week so we are all, including Mrs Andison, going to try and bring healthy snacks for the week.

Have a great weekend

Mrs Andison and Primary 2/3