P5 Weekly Blog

Here are the highlights of last weeks learning:

‘We found our maths very tricky because we were doing addition by partitioning and bridging.  We found this difficult but we persevered and used different strategies to help us.  We both got smiley faces and got to put our names into the box because we persevered! Mrs Campbell liked our can do attitude’ Ella and Hannah

‘ In PE I enjoyed the game we played called ‘around the world’ where we were trying to apply our badminton skills to return the shuttlecock to Mrs Campbell and try to keep the shuttlecock in play’ Lewis P

‘This week I enjoyed predicting what would happen next in our reading book ‘Danny Champion of the World’ by Roald Dahl’. Aaron

‘I enjoyed doing maths because I like being challenged in my maths. I was finding it tricky but, with more practise, I was getting better at it by the end’ Rory

5 Replies to “P5 Weekly Blog”

1. I’m so pleased to hear that you have a ‘can do’ attitude in Primary 5. Keep it up.

Miss Anderson 🙂