P5 Weekly Blog

‘I enjoyed maths because we were learning to partition and subtract with 3 digit numbers’. Kadan

‘I enjoyed doing maths as well because I can now partition numbers and now I am learning how to take them away once they have been partitioned’. Cameron

‘This week I enjoyed playing badminton. I think I am getting better at doing keepie uppie with the shuttlecock’. Kimber

I enjoyed the assembly we had for Miss Speirs because I enjoyed listening to the choir and I liked the P1’s singing the song from Frozen’. Coutrney

I am getting better at hitting the tennis ball with the racket’ . Aidan

I was delighted with the song the choir sang at the assembly for Miss Speirs because they all put a lot of hard work into it and their performance was fantastic’.Mrs Campbell

16 Replies to “P5 Weekly Blog”

1. In batmition i really liked playling All around the world it was
    Really fun

And the same us kimber i am getting better at doing
    Keepie upise with suttelcock

2. Hi Primary 5,

I am so pleased to read about how well you are all getting on in different areas of your learning. Keep up all the hard work (especially Mrs Campbell!).

Miss Anderson 8)