P5 Weekly Blog

This week we have started the fruit stall again.  Grapes are 40p, oranges are 30p, apples are 30p and bananas are 30p. We know the children in the school enjoyed having a healthy snack before the summer so we will be running the fruit stall Monday to Thursday to see if it remains as popular.

We are starting to learn about our topics! This term we will be learning about life in a Burgh at the time of Mary Queen of Scots. Last week we researched a timeline from present day all the way back to the time of Mary Queen of Scots.

In science we have started to learn about the Solar System.  In both of these topics we are working in groups so we have been learning the skills of good group work!

Well done P5!

3 Replies to “P5 Weekly Blog”

1. hi p5 Jordan here just commenting on your topic and I think that history is a important to learn and Mary queen of scots’ story is very sad.

2. Delighted to see Fruitastic open again for business P5! Sounds like there will be lots of exciting learning taking place this term. I look forward to hearing about it each week on the blog.

3. Hi Primary 5,

I’m so pleased that the fruit stall is back up and running- I know where to come if I forget my snack! I’m very excited to hear about your Science learning- Space is one of my most favourite topics to teach so I hope you are enjoying it. Maybe a few if you could come to tell me what you have learned.

Miss Anderson