It was a blast!

Our assembly last week was such a blast – literally as a volcano erupted halfway through our performance. Luckily it was part of the plan so we were able to carry on with a song and a dance. It was lovely to see lots of people who care about us visiting school to see us perform – thanks for coming. We are still learning about natural disasters and will keep you up to date with our learning.

We have been reading and writing poetry as part of our reading focus. Some of us have been surprised at how much we enjoy writing poems and Miss Anderson has been pleasantly surprised at how emotive our poems are. Let us know if you want to read some and we will type them up for next week.

We’ll update more later in the week.

Miss Anderson & P5

3 Replies to “It was a blast!”

1. Fantastic well done p5 I have to say it was a blast you were extra good I would love to see what you put on the blog next week!! you are all stars!!!

2. We all enjoyed your assembly P5 – great job! I would love to read your poems. Look forward to seeing some on the blog next week.